TECHFUNDING.EU is specialized in leveraging funding and grant opportunities for innovative high-tech companies. We are expanding to service an increasing number of innovative customers within industries such as medtech, robotics, ICT, manufacturing, greentech. We are looking for curious and ambitious Proposal Managers who can assist our customers in acquiring public funding for their innovation projects. We welcome applications from both full-time and freelance candidates.
- Take lead on scoping innovation projects by identifying the link between our clients’ businesses and funding programmes.
- Facilitate innovation projects through consortia building and continuous project management of the application process.
- Business development including market/competitor analysis and commercialisation strategy.
- Write the winning proposal.
- You have a proven track record of winning proposals, experienced in EU Horizon SME Instrument and/or Research and Innovation Actions, alternatively in Danish or Swedish Grants.
- You have a background as PhD, a master’s degree in science/engineering, business administration or similar - and want to step up from a similar position in a consultancy, university or corporate function.
- You have a proactive mindset and are good at handling periods of highly intense workload.
- You maintain overview while attending to the details of complex projects.
- You possess excellent verbal and writing skills: English a must, Danish a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Learn from and work with one of Denmark’s most recognized business development and fundraising teams.
- Engaged customers with a varied portfolio of innovation projects.
- A great working atmosphere in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct ownership of projects.
- International environment with colleagues, Freelancers and projects crossing borders.
- If you are a Freelancer, you can work from your preferred location in Europe, and you are always welcome to visit us at the main office.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- For further information: Please contact Henrik Brorsen (+45) 21 12 12 23.
If you are passionate about this position and would like to become part of our team or freelance network, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter attached. Please enter “Proposal Manager Full-time” or “Proposal Manager Freelance” in the subject line.
At Techfunding.eu we help fund ideas and make innovation successful. We provide professional guidance and consultancy for companies wanting to benefit from public grants and support schemes. We are specialized in leveraging Danish, Swedish and European funding and grant opportunities for high-tech business development. Currently, more than 3.500 companies follow and receive our guidance on grant opportunities.